|1. Zhang YF#, Xu J#, Ruan YC#, Yu MK, O'Laughlin M, Wise H, et al. Implant-derived magnesium induces local neuronal production of CGRP to improve bone-fracture healing in rats. Nature Medicine. 2016;22:1160-9.|
2. Zhang YF, Zheng YF, Qin L. A comprehensive biological evaluation of ceramic nanoparticles as wear debris. Nanomed-Nanotechnol. 2011;7:975-82.
3. Zhang YF, Xu J, Qin L, Qing J. Magnesium and osteoarthritis: from a new perspective. Annual Of Joints. 2016;6:563-8.
4. Zhang YF, Zheng YF, Qin L. The potential biohazards of nanosized wear particles at bone-prosthesis interface. Asia-Pac J Chem Eng. 2011;6:563-8.
5. Huang S, Xu L, Sun Y, Zhang YF, Li G. The fate of systemically administrated allogeneic mesenchymal stem cells in mouse femoral fracture healing. Stem Cell Res Ther. 2015;6:206.
6. Systemic and Local Administration of Allogeneic Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Promotes Fracture Healing in Rats. Huang, Shuo; Xu, Liangliang; Zhang, Yifeng; Sun, Yuxin; Li, Gang, CELL TRANSPLANTATION, 2015, 24(12): 2643~2655.
7. Bingyang Dai, Qiangqiang Li, Xiaoxiao Song, Yuxiang Ge, Jing Wu, Kaijia Zhang, Chao Wang, Yifeng Zhang, Huajian Teng, Chaojun Li, Qing Jiang. Knockdown of Ggps1 in chondrocyte expedites fracture healing by accelerating the progression of endochondral ossification in mice. J Bone Miner Metab. 2017. DOI 10.1007/s00774-017-0824-9.